Address: C Bldg. 4F, 3-9 Moriya-cho, Kanagawa-ku, Yokohama-Shi, Kanagawa, 221-0022, Japan
||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (8 hours)
|Type of Employment
Contract (a fixed term of 1 year)
*Extension of employment or transition to permanent employee is considered in accordance with performance and achievements.
250,000 yen or above /monthly. Estimated annual income from 4 – 7 million yen.
*Salary will be considered based on your experience and skills.
|Social insurances & Benefits
||Commutation allowance, Family allowance, Health insurance, Welfare pension insurance, Unemployment insurance, Accident insurance, Employee stock ownership, Company owned resort houses (Izu-Kogen, Kusatsu, Naeba, Kobuchisawa, Karuizawa, other partnered facilities), etc.
|Days off & Vacations
- 10 to 20 days of annual paid leave, and129 days off.
- Regular days off: Every Saturday & Sunday, national holidays of Japan.
- Vacations: Summer vacation, New Year’s holiday, relaxation vacations, and other special days off for congratulatory/mourning.
|Hiring Process & Image of a successful applicant
- Hiring process:
- Applicant screening
- First interview (with Human Resource manager)
- Second interview (with company executives)*The number of interviews may change depending on applicant.
- A successful applicant: A person who is proactive and has responsibility toward work.
||To apply, please enter the necessary information to the application form below.
We will proceed through the hiring process using your application form.